Collaboration – it’s a great way to work. By collaborating you can get everyone involved in a project, take everyone’s opinions on board and bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table. Quite simply, collaboration is the best way for businesses to get the most from their staff and work more effectively.
But collaboration can go wrong. Have you ever experienced any of these scenarios …?
- During a meeting your note taker starts on a flip chart, moves on to a whiteboard and ends up resorting to Post-It notes. The walls are covered with scribbles and diagrams and doodles, and you can’t read the handwriting anyway. Nothing makes any sense!
- You keep repeating the same meetings over and over again because despite making plenty of plans you can never come to a decision about the next stage of the project.
- You find yourself travelling backwards and forwards to your Hong Kong/London/New York office to try and get a project off the ground.
- You like using video conferencing but often find yourself waving the webcam at the notes on the board so the other parties can see them.
- You could really do with including the web designer, the marketing manager and the social media guy in the discussion, but they all work from home and you can never seem to find a date when you’re all available.
There is a better way to collaborate – and SMART can provide the technology to:
- Open documents, videos, files and web pages and let everyone see them and work on them, wherever they are located in the world
- Draw, write, highlight and annotate the documents etc and manipulate objects in real time and remotely
- Save and share information instantly
- Use a range of devices from a tablet or portable device to a large wall-mounted screen – or multiple linked screens
- Combine video conferencing with interactive white boards to collaborate with anyone, anywhere, any time.
SMART Technologies makes all this possible … for more information on the SMART products available from Smarter Interactive and for a free demonstration call us today on 0118 336 0010 – or watch the film below to see exactly how we can help you improve your collaboration!