- How many times do you travel to a meeting in order to write notes on a whiteboard or flip chart?
- How many project meetings would run faster if you could see all your notes instantly, no matter where you are in the world?
- Do you use data sharing software and find it is a one way experience?
- How many data conference calls have you been on where you wish you could just draw your idea or write a note?
Smarter Interactive have designed a solution for distance collaboration meetings to answer all of these problems. The system is designed to be simple to start and use with minimal training. The key benefits include:
- A 87” diagonal wall mounted screen to ensure all information is clearly visible in your room
- The ability to connect a computer and use your finger to control the mouse function
- Direct integration to a managed data conferencing software package designed for collaboration
- The ability for all participants to add notes irrespective of who created the meeting
- Simple and intuitive always on-screen software to remind occasional users of key functions
- Interactive Software which integrates into Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio allowing handwritten notes to be written and saved
- Interactive whiteboard space allowing an unlimited number of pages of handwritten notes
- Hand written notes can be moved, resized, copied and pasted
- All information can be shared and distributed instantly as a PowerPoint, PDF or image file
All our solutions are customised to each customer’s room(s) and applications. However, as an example of the solution to this challenge, we would recommend:
- 87” Diagonal Interactive Touch Screen
- Integrated Short Throw Projector
- SMART Speakers
- 3 Year On-Site Warranty
- Includes Go Wire allowing software to instantly be installed on any computer whilst system is in use
Smarter Conference Software
Managed access to a server allowing up to 20 computers to be connected to each meeting with no call costs or limits on time connected
- 2 Hours On Site Training
- 3 Years telephone, email and On-Site Technical Support
Price – £216 per month*
*Figure is based on an operating lease over a 3 year period. At the end of the lease the company can return all equipment or renew lease to benefit from the latest technology, warranties and support.