Users of WebEx Meeting Center who also have access to a SMART board can combine both technologies for more collaborative online meetings, thanks to the integration of WebEx software in the Smart Board driver.
SMART Boards are the leading brand of interactive white boards that let users write notes and annotate documents remotely and share and save presentations for future use. WebEx Meeting Center is an online, cloud-based conferencing suite that recreates the face to face meeting experience by enabling users to share data, audio and video in real time. Combining the two gives users the opportunity to have collaborative meetings over the internet, wherever they are based in the world.
- Automatically launch a WebEx session directly from the SMART Board
- Use the SMART Board to control the built-in WebEx tools
- Share all the activity on the SMART Board remotely
- Allow all WebEx participants to write over presentations and documents simultaneously, whether they are using their computer or a SMART Board
- Use more than one SMART Board to annotate documents at the same time
- Save all content – including PowerPoint slides, audio visual material and annotated documents – as a Portable Document File (PDF) or Universal Communication File (UCF) for easy archiving and sharing
If you already have WebEx Meeting Center and a SMART Board you’re ready to go – there is no additional fee payable for integration of the two, and the WebEx software is already included in your SMART Board driver (v10.8 onwards). To find out more about how to use WebEx Meeting Center with your SMART Board click here to download a guide to WebEx SMART Board integration.
If you would like to find out more about SMART Boards, give us a call today on 0118 336 0010.