Nureva Span provides a solution to an age old problem – how teams in business can collaborate using technology on their ideas or a process? Traditionally teams will use flipcharts, whiteboards, post it notes and print outs to create a wall of content and ideas. Nureva Span provides this solution in a digital canvas that any device can access using the internet. The best thing we can say is this is technology where your process fits the technology rather than needing to adapt your process to fit the technology.
Simple Yet Powerful
Nureva Span combines hardware and software to create a truly innovative solution. The software consists of a 40 foot “canvas” that can be filled with typed post it notes, digital images and handwritten whiteboard notes. All of the items can be moved anywhere on the canvas and grouped together. This amount of space allows an incredible amount of content to be added on viewed on one single canvas which can easily be scrolled backwards and forwards. Nureva have also developed their own hardware consisting of widescreen, solid state projectors (no lamp inside) with a laser module to create a 10 point touch surface. Currently you can have up to 3 of these projectors together and the image is blended to create one seamless and continuous canvas. The experience is very immersive, intuitive and engaging.
Access from Anywhere, Anytime
As well as each canvas being accessible through Nureva’s hardware the canvas can be viewed or added to by any iOS, Android, Windows or Mac device using the internet. This changes the dynamic of how the Nureva Span solution can be used in a room with colleagues, with remote participants in real time or accessed by anyone at a later stage to review or add to the canvas. The ability to engage multiple participants using multiple devices from anywhere is extremely powerful. Each software user can add their own post it notes, images or whiteboard notes directly onto the canvas and review all content that exists on the canvas already.
Where would you use it?
We think this solution is extremely flexible and innovative and therefore we fully expect this list to grow but here are a few ideas:
- Project room – anywhere teams meet to brainstorm and collaborate on an ongoing project. All content can be viewed, added to and changed at anytime from anywhere
- Innovation room – looking for something new that fosters innovation and collaboration? Nureva Span is perfect for this environment.
- Planning boards – any environment where a schedule or plan needs to be displayed, changed and saved is perfect for Nureva Span. We speak to lots of businesses using multiple whiteboards to display delivery schedules, logistics information and 1 week-1 month plans who want a digital method.
- Lean management – A perfect environment for lean management collaboration
- Agile Room – A similar process to lean management but focussed on software development
- Training room – do you train using multiple flipchart pages, post it notes and digital content? Nureva Span offers this in a true digital form and allows trainee participation through multiple devices fostering collaboration
Contact us to see the Nureva Span system in action