May 11 2018
Smarter Interactive is now selling the SMART Board MX Series
Smarter Interactive is pleased to announce that it is a reseller of the recently released SMART Board MX Series from SMART Technologies.
Smarter Interactive is pleased to announce that it is a reseller of the recently released SMART Board MX Series from SMART Technologies. This range of interactive whiteboards includes market-leading, easy-to-use features but at a price that’s accessible for schools on tight budgets.
The SMART Board MX series helps to keep students focussed on their lessons by removing downtime associated with changing programs or unplugging and plugging in devices. Wireless sharing capabilities allow students to share screens from any device, encouraging contribution across the entire classroom.
Any purchase of a SMART Board MX comes with an integrated digital whiteboard, access to SMART Notebook lessons, Chromium™ web browser and easy screen sharing, plus a one-year SMART Learning Suite subscription.
Other features of the SMART Board MX include:
- Multi-touch capabilities allowing for multiple students to work on the board at the same time, encouraging cooperation.
- PC-free embedded computing that lets users switch from SMART Notebook lessons, a digital whiteboard, game-based activities, wireless screen sharing and more – right at the board.
- Object awareness™ technologies mean that your SMART Boards automatically know the difference between fingers, pens and palms, allowing for gesture-based control.
- Commercial-grade panels are rated for 50,000 hours (many years) of reliable use
- Available in 65”, 75” and 86” 4K Ultra HD
For further information on the SMART Board MX Series, please download the datasheet here.
To request pricing or to speak directly with one of our friendly advisors, please feel free to contact us using the form below.
Smarter Interactive announces merger with Exceedia
Smarter Interactive is pleased to announce that as a part of its ongoing growth and positioning as one of the UK’s leading providers of education-specific IT solutions, it is merging with Exceedia with immediate effect.
Wireless access in schools: what are the advantages?
Mobile devices have been seen as a teacher's worst nightmare. But if you can't beat them, why not join them?