The SMART 8055i and SMART 8070i provides a 55” or 70” diagonal respectively, widescreen, multi-touch surface integrated with a commercial grade LED. This combination provides a screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 with no shadow. The surface has a matte finish to ensure a smooth writing and touch experience and no reflection from your audience. Both the SMART 8055i and SMART 8070i have built-in presence detection enabling the screen to be turned on without even pressing a button. There are two computer inputs as well as two HDMI inputs enabling a range of peripheral devices to be connected. The screens have integrated audio and SMART’s award-winning intelligent pen tray enabling the optimum user experience.
We recommend the SMART 8055i for small-medium sized workspaces and the SMART 8070i for larger meeting rooms, training rooms and Boardrooms.
Some of the key features include:
- HD resolution 1920 x 1080
- Multi-touch screen – 4 points of contact
- Gesture support
- Two pens to allow two people to write on the screen at the same time
- The ability to:
- Write handwritten notes
- Write over any program
- Move, resize and rotate any handwritten notes or pictures
- Save, print, email all notes as a PDF or PowerPoint
- SMART Meeting Pro software – link
- Optional SMART Bridgit Collaboration Software – link