SMART Meeting Pro software gives you the tools that deliver an experience which combines all the functionality of your computer with the flexibility and simplicity of a whiteboard. Designed to meet high demands with exceptional flexibility SMART Meeting Pro enables a flexible, intuitive and enhanced interactive whiteboard experience.
SMART Meeting Pro covers all the bases with the comprehensive approach to details that are of paramount importance for any business set-up. Here is the low-down of its hallmark components that promise to pave the way for a successful meeting, presentation or training session.
SMART Meeting Pro key features
SMART Meeting Pro’s key element is providing easy to use tools specific to the business user. SMART developed the first interactive whiteboard in 1991 and created SMART Notebook software for their largest global growth market, education. SMART Notebook has developed into a feature rich tool designed for teachers and students to access education software tools, but this software is not appropriate for the business user.
The key emphasis of SMART Meeting Pro is on adoption and ensuring anyone can walk up and use the technology. SMART Meeting Pro has an onscreen toolbar with one word explanations to help anyone understand how to write, erase or draw shapes. Everything you write into the whiteboard automatically becomes an object allowing it to be moved, resized and converted into text.
Meeting Pro also enables you to deliver presentations with ease and convenience. You can add or remove content as you go along, given the freedom to invite delegates to contribute in real time with their comments, suggestions and annotations. If you want to make a change, simply pick up the eraser and rub it out. You can even do this from remote locations combined with SMART Bridgit Collaboration Software which makes it an exceptionally useful tool for collaborative projects. You can also save your work at any point and share it by email for future perusal.
Some of the other key features include:
- Support for 1-16 screens from 1 PC enabling multiple data screens to be shown at once.
- Unbound workspace – there is no border to each page, you can just keep adding content, notes and images and maintain each images resolution.
- Business Content Gallery – quickly access business specific templates broken down by industry and job function. Some example templates include agendas, decision making, action items, lean management and brainstorming.
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange – invite the SMART Board to your meeting and benefit from seeing all attendees invited and notes automatically distributed to all invitees at the end of the meeting.
- Integration with Microsoft Office – use Microsoft Ink to seamlessly add hand written notes directly into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or OneNote. These notes can be saved as pictures in the program you are using.
- SMART Ink – write over any program on the PC. These notes can be moved and converted into text at the click of a button.
- Capture – regardless of which program you are using, hand written notes and the content you are writing over can be captured and automatically inserted in SMART Meeting Pro’s Whiteboard to be moved, resized or saved.
- Save all notes into PowerPoint or PDF to distribute to anyone.
SMART Meeting Pro Personal Edition
Outside the meeting room, SMART Meeting Pro’s Personal Edition is software that can be installed on any number of Windows or Mac computers with no need for connection to the SMART interactive display. Now you can sit comfortably in your office chair and prepare files for your meeting, review notes from previous meetings and easily collaborate with other participants simultaneously through SMART Bridgit. SMART Meeting Pro Personal Edition is also available on a Go Wire enabling any laptop top connect the cable through USB, temporarily install and use the software and then disconnect and remove the software ready for the next laptop to connect.